Last Updated: July 1, 2019
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms, Purchase Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular section of the Sites or with any terms included with any product or service purchased from us, then these TOU shall control.
The Sites are intended for a general audience aged thirteen (13) years and older. If you are under the age of 13, you are prohibited from using the Sites. Please ask your parent or guardian to visit the Sites with you using their computer account and with them present. If you are under (18) years of age, you may only conduct financial transactions/purchases through the Sites with the permission of your parent or guardian. Please visit the Sites with your parent or guardian so that they may make any transactions you and they may desire.
- YOU AFFIRMATIVELY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT: YOU ARE AT LEAST THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE (AND, IF UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18), THAT YOU HAVE PERMISSION OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO USE THE SITES); AND, THAT YOU POSSESS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE THE SITES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATED TOU POLICIES.
- You hereby agree to supervise usage by, and be responsible for the actions of, any minors who use your computer or mobile device and/or account(s) to ensure compliance herewith.
Ownership of Sites/Acceptance of TOU
- The Sites are owned by Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. You agree to the following TOU in their entirety, when you: (a) access or use our Site; and/or (b) register for an account and become a member of the Sites (“Member”), which enables you to utilize a host of services made available to Members by and through the Sites.
Site Licenses and Access
- Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Sites but does not grant you the authority to download or modify any portion of Guitar Mastery Solution Inc.'s proprietary information, Content found on the Sites, or the Sites themselves, unless you have obtained prior and express written consent from Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. This license does not include any derivative use of the Sites or Content or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any materials located on the Sites, including, without limitation, any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc., third parties, or Guitar Mastery Solution Inc. affiliates without express written consent from Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. (In the case of third parties, express written consent from the appropriate third party owner/licensee of any materials, including Content, is required). You may not use any Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc.’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. Any unauthorized use terminates any permission or license granted by Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. For purposes of clarity, these TOU and the license(s) granted to you hereunder EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE the right to use any Content except as made available to you on the Sites. You may not copy or disseminate any Content or other materials from the Sites.
- The Company grants you permission to create a link to the Sites only as follows: Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. grants to you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of sweeppicking.net so long as the link does not portray Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc., Content, or Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc.'s products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without first obtaining express written permission from Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc.
- By using the Sites, you expressly agree that you shall respect the intellectual property rights of all third parties, the Company, and any others who may provide materials and/or other Content to the Sites. We only display our own and/or licensed content. As discussed further below, the information that we provide is for your personal, educational, and non-commercial use.
Subject to these TOU, when you make purchases of goods or services through the Sites, those purchases may be subject to additional purchase terms (“Purchase Terms”) to which you must agree before making a purchase.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As an express condition of your use of the Sites, you agree, represent, and warrant that you will not use the Sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Sites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites or the network(s) connected to the Sites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites. You may not use automated means of any kind to manipulate Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. data, information or services. You may not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or similar technologies on the Sites or in connection with the Sites for any purpose. You may not decompile, dissemble, reverse engineer, copy, create derivative works or display any of the Sites’ or Guitar Mastery Solution, Inc.'s software code. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Sites through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not upload, link to, post or transmit in any way connected to the Sites: content of an illegal nature (including content that violates third party intellectual property rights), pirated software (or software sites), content that facilitates “hacking” or “cracking”, content with the sole purpose of causing harm or inciting hate, or content that could be considered as slanderous or libelous. You may not obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites.
Without limitation, bullying, harassment, obscene or lewd content, pretexting and illegal conduct of any kind are strictly prohibited. Company reserves the right, without notice, to terminate the account of any Member engaging in such conduct on or through the Sites.
Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to immediately suspend or terminate the account(s) of and/or any and all access to the Sites for any user of the Sites or Member who violates any of the above. You expressly understand and agree that violation of the above may result in termination of your access and/or account without refund of any fees.
Personal Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Sites are for your personal, educational and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, information, software, products, services or Member Services obtained from the Sites.
Modification of the TOU
Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices concerning your use of the Sites without notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these TOU and the Additional Terms posted on the Sites. We will always post the date that the TOU and/or the Additional Terms were last revised. Your continued use of the Sites constitutes your continued agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Termination of Access
Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or limit your access to any or all of the Sites, or any portion thereof, at any time without notice.
Material Provided to the Company
If you submit any materials, feedback, your original content, or other communications (collectively, “Submission”) to the Sites or to Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc., you grant Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. and its designees and sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the right to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission, and publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. is under no obligation to post or use any Submission that you provide and Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
Copyrights and Trademarks
- All of the materials and Content appearing on the Sites are either owned, licensed or sub-licensed (including, without limitation, through these TOU) to the Company and are used by the Company in accordance with the applicable licenses and laws. You may not copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials or Content (including any logos, images, or data), from the Sites unless you are the owner of said materials or content or have express written permission from the owner of said materials.
- If you are a copyright owner and believe that any of the Content appearing on Sites infringes on your copyright, please click here for information on how to submit a claim of copyright infringement.
Member Account, Password, and Security
Certain users and affiliates of Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. may receive a password from Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. to access certain information on the Sites. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. or a third party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use any account that is registered to another person at any time without the permission of the account holder and Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Any contact that you have with third parties (including advertisers) through the Sites or by your participation in promotions, including the delivery of and payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings or promotions are solely between you and that third party. Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE SITES AND TO THE INFORMATION THEREIN. GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE SITES AT ANY TIME.
GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED (OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED), OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, MADE BY YOU OR BY A THIRD PARTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING AND/OR INCLUDED IN THE SITES BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES OR RELATED SERVICES, WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THIS EVENT, GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC.'S LIABILITY TO YOU WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. TO ACCESS THE SITES IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACCRUAL OF A CLAIM BY YOU AGAINST GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITES, OR WITH ANY PART OF THESE TOU, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITES.
THE LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND GUITAR MASTERY SOLUTIONS, INC. ACCESS TO THE SITES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. IF LIMITED BY LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION, YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
You agree to indemnify and hold Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to, or arising out of, your use of the Sites and/or any information (text or graphical), software, or products obtained through the Sites and/or from Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc.
Applicable Law/Agreement to Arbitrate
- The Parties agree that all services provided by Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. shall be deemed solely based in Illinois.
- The Parties agree that all disputes against Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. and any disputes that may arise out of these TOU or out of each Party’s relationship to with the other, including but not limited to disputes as to these TOU; the Sites license; Sites access restriction and/or termination; Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc.'s trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trade dress and other intellectual property rights; member accounts; privacy; Services, Content, Member Services, and disclaimer of warranties (collectively, “Claims”) shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A. without regard to choice of law principles.
- The Parties both expressly agree that any and all Claims shall be submitted for final and binding resolution through binding Arbitration. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
- The arbitrator, and not any court, federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any Claim, including any Claim arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement to Arbitrate, any part of it, or of these TOU including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of the Agreement to Arbitrate or User Agreement is void or voidable.
The Parties agree that any and all disputes that may arise out of these TOU or out of each Party’s relationship to with the other shall be submitted to the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) Chicago, Illinois office, pursuant to their procedures (including filing and notification procedures). The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and binding and may be entered in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois and you irrevocably consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in AAA and such courts (except that nothing herein shall prevent either Party from initiating a small claims court action).
Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes
Unless the Parties agree otherwise, in the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to either Party or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result or a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, the Parties agree that any Claim must be resolved exclusively in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois and you irrevocably consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- If any part of these TOU are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, without limitation, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by the valid and enforceable provision that is the closest match to the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these TOU shall remain in effect.
- No waiver of any of the terms of these TOU will be valid unless in writing and designated as such. No failure or delay in enforcing a Party's rights shall be construed as a waiver.
It is the express will of the Parties that these TOU, and all related documents, be prepared in English. In the event that these TOU is translated into another language or otherwise reprinted, this English language version of these TOU (as amended) shall govern if any inconsistencies from such translation arise.
Unless otherwise specified herein or in a writing executed by the Parties, these TOU constitute the entire agreement between you (the user) and Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. with respect to the use of the Sites. These TOU supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. with respect to the Sites.
Errors, Omissions, and Changes
While Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and Content presented, these TOU explicitly warns you that this service may include typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies. Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes to these TOU and/or to the products and services described on the Sites at any time.
Guitar Mastery Solutions, Inc. takes reasonable and industry standard measures to protect information transmitted via the Internet. However, please remember that transmissions on the Internet are not always confidential. If you are transmitting confidential information, you are doing so at your own risk.
• If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Guitar Mastery Solutions Inc.’s customer service department, please email email@example.com